*$250 Pre-Order price reflects downpayment
CURRENT PROJECTED PRODUCT SHIPMENT AVAILABILITY: MARCH-APRIL 2017
Our upgraded best seller, The WorkBox 3.0 will change the way you organize your supplies and will become part of your crafting lifestyle.
- Pay $250 now to secure your purchase and be placed in line for The WorkBox 3.0!
- We will send a final e-mail notice for The WorkBox 3.0 once it is ready for delivery. (Please add us to your contact list to ensure that you receive our email.)
- In the final e-mail with link for final payment, please double check shipping address and phone number for shipping company to reach you.
- Please note the above projected product shipment availability.
- $250 pre-order payment will go towards your purchase of The WorkBox 3.0
- Final e-mail will take into account your pre-order payment.
- See below for more information:
Finalized Payment = Pre-Order Payment + Remaining Total of The WorkBox 3.0 + Shipping
- Shipping Ranges:
- $225-380 in the continental United States
- $500-600 for Canada
- $550-650 for Alaska and Hawaii
- We are happy to assist any of our customers who have questions about their order. 801-226-2686 or email@example.com
- If you are interested in adding accessories at your final payment, make a new order and include the order number of your WorkBox with a request for them to shipped together.
- Shipments will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
- Changing The WorkBox 3.0 finish or your decision to add/remove the crown after purchasing may cause delays in shipping your WorkBox 3.0.
For information on pricing see the chart below:
FEATURES OF THE WORKBOX 3.0:
- 79 clear totes included
- 5 plastic notions tray inserts
- 3 wood drawers with silver label handles in the center box
- All vertical adjustable shelving with plastic an metal pegs and pre-drilled holes
- 12 caster wheels (unit will be able to glide across most flooring**)
- Fold out table - measurements in chart below
- Additional storage and shelving underneath fold out table (perfect for sewing machine storage)
- Right-swing door is lined with black felt, includes 10 clear zipper velcro totes, and a pocket on the bottom
- Left-swing door storage system:
- 7 shelves and acrylic guards for easy organization
- 2 optional metal rods for ribbons, washi tape, or small punches
- 3 zipper totes on a felt square in the bottom left hand corner
- 6 large hooks for hanging tools, scissors, and rotary cutters
- 3 pockets for tools, paintbrushes, pens, markers, etc.
- Dimensions for the WorkBox 3.0 are found in the dimensions tab
Designed for all types of crafting, the WorkBox 3.0 is perfect for helping you organize so you can save time, simplify, and create!
*THIS PRODUCT IS PATENTED*
NEW easier build! It takes only 2-3 hours to build with two people, depending on experience with building. The older models took 8-10 hrs! (Comes with easy to follow written/picture and video link instructions)
** We also suggest using our WorkBox on hardwood or tile flooring. If using on carpet, you may need to add a solid surface over the carpet to allow WorkBox wheels to move freely when WorkBox is filled.
On all CANCELLATIONS for The WorkBox 3.0 there will be a $25 charge. This covers the bank and processing fees.
See FAQ on our homepage for info about materials used in making our WorkBoxes.
Use our live chat feature, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding your order.