The Storage Tower™ is a beautiful storage solution for a small space or an awesome addition to The Craft Box™ or Work Box™.
It’s a workspace and a storage solution that looks like a beautiful, high-end piece of furniture.
There are drawers, nooks and spaces for all of your stuff!
The Storage Tower™ comes in two styles (Beadboard or Raised Panel) and Knotty Alder or Painted (Black or White) finishes.
Dimensions: 18" W x 18" D x 72" H
Includes: 34 totes & 10 pouches
17: 12" x 12" x 3" totes
17: 3" x 12" x 3" totes
10 velcro zipper pouches
4 Reviews "The Storage Tower"
December 12, 2014
1. It's heavy. The delivery company will call you to set up a time so they can deliver the boxes to you. The boxes come on a pallet. You will need to have garage space available (or wherever you put huge shipments). Do not try to move the boxes by yourself. Get some help.
2. The pallet is yours. Do whatever you want with it.
3. When the instructions call for two people definitely use two people. My husband didn't and hit a snag along the way. It could have been avoided had he asked for some help. ;)
4. It takes several hours and some sweat to put it together.
5. Put it on coasters/sliders if you plan on moving it around. It's heavy.
6. Very solid construction.
For the long version:
This storage tower is quite amazing. I purchased it while TOS was having a warehouse moving sale. It arrived a week or so later and my husband put it together in an evening.
This thing is heavy. If you plan on moving it you'll want to invest in those coasters/sliders for heavy furniture. You can not move this thing by yourself. It weighs about 200+ lbs of heavy wood.
The construction of the tower is fantastic. High quality materials were used in the manufacturing and I love the little latch-lock on the top. No way for little hands to sneak inside your tower to snag your craft supplies. ;)
The baskets that come with the tower are a bit flimsy. They're made from clear-ish plastic and a light-weight canvas looking material. They have rigid, foldable bottoms that help them keep their shape but just remember that the sides are soft. If you want them to retain their shape I suggest using chip board (or a thin cardboard) around the sides.
The front of the containers has sign holder. Very handy once you get your stuff organized.
I love that I can organize the shelves in any arrangement I want. This lets me put in my own totes or have open shelves for open stock paper, or whatever I want. :)
Overall this product is fantastic. High quality manufacturing, easy to contact customer service and good instructions make this a wonderful investment and a rare amazing put-it-together-yourself piece of furniture.
- Love the Tower!
October 19, 2014
- I could not be happier!
October 17, 2014
- LOVE IT!
May 5, 2014
- Cross Sells
Based on your selection, you may be interested in the following items:
- Customer Images
Submit Product Image