8 great ways to customize your Box!
What's next after getting your ScrapBox furniture put together?
Customers tell us one of the most exciting parts is getting to personalize and customize their box to be uniquely theirs! There are endless ways to personalize and customize your box.
Inspiration for your customizations
Here are some of our favorite customizations made by ScrapBox owners. Have you customized your Box? Share a picture on our Facebook page and maybe yours will get featured!
1. Eugenia L. shows us you can Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime WHILE crafting! Find it here!
2. Katie R. wanted a hard surface for her WorkBox. Using plywood, Mod Podge, and scrapbook paper she made the cutest DIY patchwork rug!
3. Lisa B. had her husband make this super useful inner shelf made out of pre-finished shelving from Home Depot!
4. Tena B. added power strips to her Ultimate Sewing Box making her sewing activities even more seamless!
5. Meg C. made the cutest detail board to keep track of her orders and inventory!
6. Katie R. brilliantly used removable wall paper and chalkboard contact paper to customize her WorkBox doors! Jennifer V. also customized her swing doors, adding flower wall paper to add a pop of color! Now they both dream, create, and inspire right at their Boxes.
7. Tena B. found a solution to needing more lighting in her workspace by having her husband make a pull-out lighting rack which provides the extra lighting she needs!
8. Elizabeth A. created this helpful DIY thread display using plywood and nails. She also discovered that the ArtBin PN 6901AB happens to fit our totes perfectly! Find it here!
- Tags: Community
- Corinne Spears