One of our customers was wondering if we could share some ideas with them about how we organize our Workbox. Here are a few:
- Fit books and books of 12x12 paper in our Large Totes! (works for our fabric totes as well.
- Use the optional rods each Workbox comes with to store your small ribbons, vinyl rolls, or washi tape.
- Use velcro sticky dots on the back of smaller accessories to store them conveniently on your black felt door for quick access.
- Of our many accessories we sell, some that are great to make your organizing even more precise are the ScrapMaBox (customizable as seen below) and the Plastic Notions Tote Inserts.
- You can also use the door upgrade kit for your black felt swing door if you would prefer more room for more shelving options.
Leave a comment